Band T-Tuesday

Tuesday, October 04, 2016






Since wearing band T-shirts seems to be the cool thing right now I decided to dig in my drawers and see what I have. This is easy for me because I certainly had a band obsessed stage of life. From screamo to pop punk to hard core and metal to post grunge I've gone through my fair share of band Ts. For this look I chose to represent one of my favorite bands from my pop punkish days, The Wombats. I found it fitting that they're an English band as I'd consider my layering style to be European influenced. Here I have layered up with a long fit white T-shirt a thrifted Levi denim jacket. I love layering long Ts because they fit like a dress but are comfy as T-shirts. 


HYPE ON LOOKBOOK


#streetwear #streetstyle #levis #denim #thewombats #bandt #ootd #punk #european 

4 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous look on you! Mind checking out my brand new online magazine and let me know what you think? Would be amazing!
    xx

    BLES Magazine: the online magazine about Beauty Life Entertainment & Style!


    ReplyDelete