Band T-Tuesday

Tuesday, October 04, 2016






Since wearing band T-shirts seems to be the cool thing right now I decided to dig in my drawers and see what I have. This is easy for me because I certainly had a band obsessed stage of life. From screamo to pop punk to hard core and metal to post grunge I've gone through my fair share of band Ts. For this look I chose to represent one of my favorite bands from my pop punkish days, The Wombats. I found it fitting that they're an English band as I'd consider my layering style to be European influenced. Here I have layered up with a long fit white T-shirt a thrifted Levi denim jacket. I love layering long Ts because they fit like a dress but are comfy as T-shirts. 


HYPE ON LOOKBOOK


#streetwear #streetstyle #levis #denim #thewombats #bandt #ootd #punk #european 

3 comments:

  1. Great work! I’m really inspired by it :) Cartincoupon.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Live Wire Apps.
    Live Wire Apps is an Award Winning technology company working with global Enterprises, SME’s and forward-thinking Start-Ups as their end-to-endsolution partners by building digital products, custom-tailored software,web and mobile apps and accelerating growth. With the location in SanFrancisco, California, we believe we have the best attention meticulouscoders, obsessive product managers, design fanatics, early adopters, andmarketing magicians to help you grow your busienss.
    Visit our website for more information.
    livewireapps

    ReplyDelete